Skincare

                                                                                                                                                      

    My Skincare Routine 


    The skin is our body's largest organ and we have to take the upmost care of it. Protecting our skin is one of the best things we can do for it, along with drinking water and eating healthy, because the face and neck are the first places to show signs of aging.     

In my last post, I shared I was working in cosmetics at Dior. I fell in love with their skincare's quality and attention to detail. I have been using Dior's line of products since Oct. 2019 and my skin has never looked better. Have you heard the saying "you get what you pay for?", well, that definitely applies to your skincare. Below, I will be going through the products I use daily and their benefits.  

  1. Cleanser : Hydra Life Oil to Milk Makeup Removing Cleanser  

This cleanser is so easy and very effective. Two pumps gets my entire face and I never have any leftover makeup. For my eyes I will use a cotton pad, the cotton is more gentle and that's beneficial to the eye area because of how fragile the skin is. Just one pump will work for both. The product comes out as oil, then upon lather it will become a little thicker and look milky. One thing I love about Dior is with their products, a little goes a long way. So you're investing a little bit but you get your money's worth. 
This cleanser has sweet almond to nourish and soften the skin.Your skin will also be more plumped as well. It's very effective on waterproof makeup as well.  







2. Toner : Hydra Life Balancing Hydration 2 in 1 Sorbet Water 

This is the best toner ever. There is the faintest hint of fragrance, but it's not irritating or overpowering. You have to shake the bottle because of the jasmine and pre-biotics, they settle at the bottom and shaking spreads those ingredients around so they're dispersed on your face. I use a cotton pad for the toner and just a few drops. 

The toner helps rehydrate and mattifies the skin by minimizing your pores. Your skin will become more plumped, just like how the cleanser plumps your skin too.  







3. Serum : Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy 

I really like how light this formula is. I use two drops for my whole face.The Capture Totale line is for anti aging, and its never to early to start with those products. The "C.E.L.L." is an acronym for "Cutting Edge Long Lasting Energy", which is used from research on mother cells and floral benefits.  

You always want to use your serums after toner and before moisturizer. Serums tend to sit on the surface level and you need the moisturizer to pull the serums into deeper levels.  







4. Moisturizer : Hydra Life Hydration Rescue Intense Sorbet Creme  

This moisturizer smells so good. Like all Dior skincare, the scent is faint but you can still smell it, but not irritating. All I need for my entire face is just a fingertip amount. Its a really light formula. Another thing that's great about Dior's skincare is the products are for each skin type. Which is really beneficial for everyone. 

I love how this product smooths and firms the skin. Also, most of Dior's products are made in glass containers, which can be recycled and are better for the environment. 







5. Capture Totale Dream Skin Advanced 

This does exactly what it says it is, turn your skin into "dream skin" and it can be used multiple ways too! One pump is enough to cover my entire face. The benefits of this are it diminishes dark circles, reduces redness, evens your skin tone, has anti aging ingredients, and mattifies your skin by minimizing your pores. 

This goes on at the very end of your routine, even after the moisturizer. By minimizing your pores, it also blurs your skin, which means you could also use this in the morning as a primer. Or, say on a makeup-less day or on a really hot day when you don't want to do a full face, you can mix a drop or two of the Dream Skin with a drop of your foundation and make your own bb cream.  








    I also exfoliate my face and body almost everyday in the shower. I love beauty so much and its so much fun to try new things and seeing how nice and clear your skin can be. Please like and leave a comment, I'm happy to reply to any questions you may have! 

Please subscribe to my blog so you never miss a thing! I also have the items linked here so you can try them out. (P.S. unfortunately, the toner is out of stock, but I will let everyone know when it's back). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

PALM BEACH TRIP

Knock-off Designer Bags