Scarf

3 ways to style a scarf  

I love how fun and versatile scarves are. They can be added to a casual or glam outfit, accessorize the hair or hide the hair, and can add a girly touch to our bags. Here are 3 ways to style yours!  


This is the Parisian style. This style is a particular favorite of mine because how elevated your look instantly becomes. I like this best with a blazer and button up shirt. You can stick the edges inside your shirt and look so polished. This knot can also be used casually with a striped shirt and skinny jeans to make a casual outfit more pulled together. Also, because this style is a little more snug around your neck, you are kind of forced to keep your head up and maintain great posture, which helps out in the long run and is a plus! * Scarf is vintage Christian Dior *  
 

Secondly is a more popular style of wrapping your scarf around your purse handle. This way not only helps preserve the lift of the leather, also adds a girly touch to your style. Another way this is helpful, is if you bring your scarf to the beach and you decide not to wear it, wrapping it around your scarf around the bag handles. Looks chic and you won't risk loosing your scarf either! This style tip shows that you love t accessorize and know how to step your glam game up. * Tote from Tory Burch, Scarf from Charming Charlie * 










Who doesn't love hair accessories? Whether our hair is freshly washed and blown-out, or we're hiding behind five day old hair, scarves are here to help us out whenever. This way can be used on clean or dirty hair. I pulled my medium-length hair in a low bun. Then look a longer square-shaped scarf and tied an initial knot, then wrapped the rest around the bun and tucked the edges underneath. My bun was pulled away from my head a little bit, but that is fine with me because I don't run the risk of my ponytail being too tight. This scarf can go with a casual day look, or help dress up a LBD for a night downtown. Anything can go with black, white, and gold. * Scarf from a thrift shop * 

 
    



I hope my style tips help you! Follow me on Instagram @stylebysarahelizabeth and tag me in your pics! I would love to see how you style scarves! And remember, style is unique to everyone and there are no rules. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

PALM BEACH TRIP

Knock-off Designer Bags