I'M GETTING RID OF ALL MY CLOTHES!

 I'm getting rid of all my clothes. 


Part 1 


    You read that title right, I'm getting rid of everything, almost. I'm keeping only those items I 

am completely obsessed with and help me really look like the woman I want to be.  

So why am I doing this? I fell victim to Pinterest inspirations. and not the typical blogger (ha) 

cardigan, shirt, jeans, LV neverful and booties. It's a cute outfit, dont get me wrong, but I 

started looking at couture and rtw. I'm fully aware that I can't wear couture everyday, could I 

though? Yet, one day I will, but I dream and yearn for more of higher fashion and more of the 

not so every day. Fashion is inspirational, futureistic, helps us decide who we want to be. It's 

art and a story.  


So where I am now, it's good, not where I want to be, but I'm definetly on my way. The main 

thing to remember is that I want to be better, have better, look better, and wear better. Always 

keep in mind where you want to be, that idea or dream you have in mind will make you strive 

to be better, not just for fashion, for life.  


Where I am now in my fashion journey; 

It's cute, goes together well, kept me warm, casual but put together mall outfit. 










My makeup turned out so nicely this night, and my hair. 

but I'm wearing a nude bodysuit w slightly padded 

shoulders, a pleated high waist leopard midi skirt (I'm 

short) and square toe Steve Madden block heel heels. 

This is a nice classic dinner outfit and each of these 

pieces will work with most on their own, which is smart in 

terms of buying. buying pieces that will work with most of 

your wardrobe. 

I was going for nice and classic and elegant. I still am but 

with more. If you know high fashion, you know what I mean.  










What I want; 



  










 










 









* all images from pinterest * from my fashionista board 

Am I crazy for wanting to remove what I dont want or isnt serving me or my fashion dreams? Maybe. But I know what I want and I'm going to find it, and buy it. 


Follow along in this series, I'll keep everyone updated in what I find and sell, or donate. I'll post my Poshmark handle "@stylebysarah17". Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

PALM BEACH TRIP

Knock-off Designer Bags