Monochrome Outfits: Pink

 

 Follow me on the LiketoKnow.it app! LiketoKnow.it is a 

shopping app where you can find fashion, makeup, 

fitness, home and baby. You follow your favorite 

influencers and each item they post is linked, and will 

take you right to the site! Follow me 

at "stylebysarahelizabeth" to shop all of my fashion 

and beauty looks here!   




On Wednesday's We Wear Pink

    My favorite line from my favorite movie involving my favorite color and one rule I will follow 

forever. But sometimes, I see myself getting stuck on Wednesday's. Like I just wore this one 

piece of pink last week, I can't wear the same thing again. This is when I have to be real 

creative with make up and accessories. You don't always have to spend a fortune on your 

outfits, you just have to think a little outside of the box. Don't 

worry, this is why I'm here, to help and give you ideas!  


1. MAKEUP 

Lets start at the top with makeup! Our eye looks, blush, and 

lip colors are a super simple way to show some extra color! 

The look doesn't have to be a full cut crease with a double 

liner, and if you know how to do that then extra props to you! 

cute matte pink with a shimmer pink over top, that simple. 

You could use a brown or black liner, mascara, and you're all 

set.                                                                                        


* Here are the links to the products used: *



































2. JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES  

The second easiest way to add some pink to your outfit. Accessories and jewelry are so 

much fun, I love them so much! They instantly elevate any outfit and show your personality! I 

love this quote by the legendary Elizabeth Taylor, "Jewelry has the power to be the one little 

thing that makes you feel unique". And that is so true to jewelry itself. Everyone can wear the 

same black blazer, white shirt and jeans, but the way we accessorize and wear the jewelry, 

that is what makes you stand out from everyone else! This doesn't mean the whole piece has 

to be pink, it can have other colors in it as well. Also, if you aren't too keen on wearing color, 

small pieces of jewelry or accessories is a great way to start incorporating colors into your 

wardrobe.  







* While looking for pink accessories and jewelry, I came 

to the realization that I do not own any pink jewelry, all I 

have is gold and silver! But I have plenty of pink bags 

haha! The Tory Burch bag is linked on my LiketoKnow.it    
 page! The top left cross body is from Aldo and it's a few 

years old but they have similar options, and the top right 

clutch is from Marley Lily and they do not make this style 

anymore. 


3. OUTFITS  


And now we can get into monochrome outfits! I know that wearing the same color head to toe 

( besides black) can look intimidating, but knowing the tips and tricks are make it seem like a 

breeze! Also, the reason why I wrote this blog post, and why I started my blog in the first 

place. I love fashion and I love having a space to give my knowledge to everyone. Okay, on 

to clothes! I have three pink dresses, all different fabrics and textures, to go with pink 

sneakers and pink flats. All are different shades of pink. You want to look for differences in 

shades, fabrics, textures, and styles. Remember, fashion is about the mixing, not the 

matching. Being matchy-matchy is too easy and boring. Another tip, wearing classic pieces, 

and not trendy, is the way to make your monochrome outfit polished, high end, posh. Being 

trendy can easily look too try-hard. Simple cuts and shapes and classic prints easily elevate 

your look and you end up wearing more and buying less, which in turn helps the planet. Win 

win.  





                                                                                   



















You can find all of my outfits linked on the LiketoKnow.it app username "stylebysarahelizabeth"  


I hope you learned something from my blog post today! Please subscribe and leave a comment below and I will see you next time!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

PALM BEACH TRIP

Knock-off Designer Bags