Life Update + Avasha Style

Life Update + Avasha Style 

Hey everyone, I hope you all are hanging in there okay. This is definitely a scary and unsure time in the world right now and the best thing we can do is stay calm and try to take life one day at a time. I apologize for being absent, I was busy with work and I wasn't responsible enough to wake up earlier to make sure I wrote my blog posts. 

I started a new position at Dillard's in cosmetics at Dior. I never thought of myself working in cosmetics because I love clothes more, but the makeup and hair you choose to go with your outfit is just as important. Just like how you wouldn't wear your hair down with a high neckline, you wouldn't go out with a bold lip and a smoky eye. I talked about this in my post titled "5 Rules" where you want to make sure you do one or the other. 

I learned a lot, and I honestly had no clue as to how difficult learning product info is and how and why they are essential to specific skin needs.I also learned quite a bit about the Dior brand in itself. Before couture, Christian Dior started with fragrance, housing his own flower gardens in France and the Dior house still utilizes the same practices today.  


Unfortunately, due to the global pandemic, I lost my job. I'm hanging in there okay, trying to stay positive and do all that I can. 

Now for styling news, I have joined a new business called Avasha Style. Avasha is a virtual styling business where you can get fashion advice and help with your outfits from a stylist. As a stylist, I help online, in store, and in closet. The stylist can send the customer links to shop from and the company offers a variety of monthly subscriptions. One thing I personally admire and appreciate about Avasha is their mission to be inclusive to everyone. Every size and color can have access to professional styling advice, and the inclusion is also for the models as well. I have joined as a Professional Stylist and I have so much doing it. You can download the app "Might Networks" and search for "Avasha Style" and there you will see the subscription services. And to help give back during this pandemic, Avasha is donating 10% of all sales to the Corona Virus Relief Fund at globalgiving.org. We know times are difficult for so many and we are all trying to get through this together.  

Even though no one knows when life will go back to normal, we should just take life one day at a time. Take your dog for a longer walk, read a book, learn a new language, paint your nails or call a relative who is out of state. Better days are coming and we will get through this. Please leave a comment below, I would love to know your thoughts!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

PALM BEACH TRIP

Knock-off Designer Bags